Helping build families in Southern NJ for over 25 years
South Jersey Fertility Center is the premier provider of fertility care in South Jersey. We have a long history of helping our patients achieve their dream of a family. We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art fertility care in a friendly, comfortable environment at a reasonable cost. South Jersey Fertility Center is the only multi-physician practice in South Jersey in which all of the doctors are board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Our doctors are frequently voted as “Top Doctors” in South Jersey publications, garnering more awards than any other fertility center in South Jersey. Over 500 referring physicians have placed their trust in us, but our biggest source of referrals is from satisfied patients we have cared for.
About Our Fertility Specialists
Dr. Robert Skaf and Dr. Gary Packin, each have over 30 years of experience and established the first IVF centers in South Jersey. Dr. Skaf founded South Jersey Fertility Center in 1989, and it was the first center in the area to offer IVF in an outpatient setting, and remains the longest continuously operating IVF center in South Jersey. Dr. Peter Van Deerlin and Dr. Stephen Sawin both trained together at the University of Pennsylvania and bring special expertise in cutting-edge fertility techniques such as Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and Pre-implementation Genetic Screening (PGS). Dr. Oumar Kuzbari joined South Jersey Fertility Center completing his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Utah. He brings with him expertise in In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and approaches to Diminished Ovarian Reserve.
Why South Jersey Fertility?
• We have superior IVF success rates and are a Center of Excellence for Aetna.
• All of our doctors are Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologists with over 100 years of combined experience.
• We have been awarded more Top Doctor awards than any other group in South Jersey.
• We have over 25 years of continuous service to our patients.
• Our friendly staff are dedicated to optimizing our patients’ experience throughout their fertility journey.
• We have more locations than any other group in South Jersey, with offices in Marlton, Burlington, Sewell and Egg Harbor Township.
• We have flexible office hours, with morning appointments starting at 7:00 AM and evening hours until 8:00 PM Monday-Thursday.
• We have superior IVF success rates.
• We offer a full range of fertility services and endocrine treatment options.
• Semen analysis service available throughout all of South Jersey.
Our Full Range of Fertility Services
• IVF including ICSI, Assisted Hatching and Blastocyst culture
• Cryopreservation (freezing) of Embryos, Eggs and Sperm
• Donor Egg and Donor Embryo cycles
• Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
• Pre-implementation Genetic Screening (PGS)
• Comprehensive Chromosome Screening (CCS)
• Ovulation treatment with Clomid pills or FSH injections
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
• Donor Insemination
• LGBT Family Building Options
• Laser Laparoscopy and Operative Hysteroscopy
• Tubal Ligation Reversals performed laparoscopically (minimally invasive)
• Myomectomy, including robotic-assisted minimally invasive approach
• Evaluation and Treatment of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS and Endometriosis
IVF egg retrievals are performed in our fertility center located in Marlton.