South Jersey Fertility Center has been helping build families for over 30 years. We remain committed to helping you build your family and continue to do that now despite the concerns raised by this crisis. We remain a dedicated partner on your family building journey. Our team is diligently monitoring the continuing spread of COVID-19 in our region. As always, we are following the CDC’s guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff. To keep you informed, please read the following information.
Your Health Is Our Priority
We understand how stressful this difficult time is to our fertility patients. We want you to know that we are your partner along the journey to parenthood and are committed to your well-being and safety.
COVID-19 Vaccine for Fertility Patients
As vaccinations for COVID-19 become increasingly available, there has been hesitation and confusion around safety for both pregnant women and those undergoing fertility treatments. We want to provide you with the reassurance that the COVID-19 vaccine is safe and currently recommended by our team. Learn More >
We’re Taking Additional Precautions To Maintain A Safe Environment
- All consultations and new patient appointments will be via our telemedicine platform FertilityConnnect™
- The temperatures of both staff and patients are taken daily
- All staff and patients are required to wear a face covering
- Patients are allowed one support person for all pregnancy ultrasounds, IUI and IVF procedures
- We are thoroughly sanitizing all common surfaces in between each patient visit
Important Office Updates
Our Marlton, Egg Harbor Township and Sewell office are currently opened. Our Marlton location has extended office hours to accommodate your schedule, with in person appointments from 7 AM – 5 PM and virtual visits for consultations and new patients are available on Mondays and Wednesdays until 8:15 PM. Saturday appointments are offered in person for patients undergoing fertility treatments from 7 AM until 11 AM.
When To Re-Schedule Your In Person Appointment
To maintain the health of our patients and staff, please cancel or re-schedule your appointment if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Fever (within 24 hours of visit)
- Upper respiratory infection or active cough
- Flu-like symptoms
- Under self-quarantine due to exposure to COVID-19
- You are experiencing sudden loss of smell/taste or chills
Telemedicine Is Available For All Consultations
South Jersey Fertility has a fully established video consultation service, FertilityConnect™, available for all consultations. Please contact our office to schedule today, or to move your already established appointment to a video consultation.
Please contact us with any additional questions at 856-596-2233.