Helping build families in Southern NJ for 30 years
South Jersey Fertility Center is the premier provider of fertility care in South Jersey. We have a long history of helping our patients achieve their dream of building a family. We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art fertility care in a friendly, comfortable environment at an affordable cost. South Jersey Fertility Center is the only multi-physician practice in South Jersey in which all of the doctors are board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Our doctors are frequently voted as “Top Doctors” in South Jersey publications, garnering more awards than any other fertility center in South Jersey. Over 500 referring physicians have placed their trust in us, but our biggest source of referrals is from satisfied patients we have cared for.
About Our Fertility Specialists
Dr. Peter Van Deerlin and Dr. Stephen Sawin both trained together at the University of Pennsylvania and bring special expertise in cutting-edge fertility techniques such as Pre-implementation Genetic Testing as well as advanced surgical treatments including robotic surgery. Dr. Oumar Kuzbari joined South Jersey Fertility Center after completing his fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the University of Utah. He brings with him expertise in In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and approaches to Diminished Ovarian Reserve. Dr. Lauren Weissmann also trained at the University of Pennsylvania and has extensive experience in the areas of third party reproduction such as donor egg and sperm, as well as fertility preservation such as egg freezing.
Why South Jersey Fertility?
• We have superior IVF success rates.
• All of our doctors are Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinologists.
• We have been awarded more Top Doctor awards than any other group in South Jersey.
• We have over 25 years of continuous service to our patients.
• Our friendly staff are dedicated to optimizing our patients’ experience throughout their fertility journey.
• We offer a full range of fertility services and endocrine treatment options.
•We have four offices in Marlton, Burlington, Sewell and Egg Harbor Township.
•We have flexible office hours, with morning appointments starting at 7:00 AM and evening hours until 8:00 PM Monday-Thursday.
Our Full Range of Fertility Services
• IVF including ICSI, Assisted Hatching and Blastocyst culture
• Cryopreservation (freezing) of Embryos, Eggs and Sperm
• Donor Egg and Donor Embryo cycles
• PGT-A, PGT-M, PGT-SR (formerly PGS/PGD)
• Ovulation treatment with Clomid pills or FSH injections
• Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
• Donor Insemination
• LGBTQ Family Building Options
• Laser Laparoscopy and Operative Hysteroscopy
• Tubal Ligation Reversals performed laparoscopically (minimally invasive)
• Myomectomy, including robotic-assisted minimally invasive approach
• Evaluation and Treatment of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS and Endometriosis