Ways to Save
At South Jersey Fertility Center, we view you as an individual and we strive to provide you with the personalized treatment options tailored to your needs – which is why we offer a variety of options to help you navigate the financial aspect of fertility care. Not only do we offer discounts through our patient loyalty program, we also offer financial counseling to navigate insurance barriers and IVF packages to help simplify your selection.
1. IVF Packages: We’ve simplified our IVF pricing and consolidated our most popular offerings into packages, in order to make understanding care and costs easier. Packaging your selection avoids confusion when it comes to choosing what’s best for you, avoiding paying for any unnecessary extras.
- Freeze All & Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET): One of our most popular packages includes an egg retrieval, fertilization and cryopreservation of embryos, followed by a subsequent FET cycle.
- Embryo Genetic Testing (PGT-A): Another common package involves embryo genetic testing to screen for any chromosomal abnormalities. This plan also includes a fresh egg retrieval, fertilization and cryopreservation of embryos and a future FET.
- Fresh IVF with Future Embryo Freezing: Our fresh IVF plan allows couples to have a fresh embryo transfer (transfer 5 days after egg retrieval) with the option to freeze excess embryos for possible future FET cycles.
2. Military Discount: We are proud to offer a discount to all active or active duty military personnel who are undergoing an IVF cycle at South Jersey Fertility Center without insurance coverage, as our way of showing appreciation.
3. Patient Loyalty Program: We want to be a part of your success story. Our goal is to help every patient on their family building journey. If you are proceeding with an IVF or FET treatment cycle and are unsuccessful, we offer 10% off your second IVF/FET cycle and 15% off your third cycle with us.
4. Financial Counseling: Navigating self pay costs, selecting the best plan for your budget and insurance barriers can be one of the most difficult aspect of fertility treatments – which is why we provide individual financial counseling with an experienced team member available onsite. We work directly with both insurance companies and fertility pharmacies to ensure you are only paying for what you need to, and that we’re assisting you in providing maximum savings.
To learn more, contact us today.