In the midst of COVID-19, safety guidelines are crucial to maintaining the health and safety or our patients and staff. While information continues to evolve, we want to remind you of some simple ways to stay safe when visiting a South Jersey Fertility Center location.
- Proper mask wearing: Masks should be worn at all times while in the office and should cover both your nose and mouth. Masks with valves are currently not recommended.
- Screenings: To maintain the safety of our patients and staff, you will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire at each appointment. Please remember to disclose if you have recently been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or are currently infected.
- Monitor your symptoms: If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as a fever, cough, or sudden loss of taste or smell, please contact our team to re-schedule your in-person appointment.
- Use social distancing options: When available, we encourage you to take advantage of opportunities to connect with our team while maintaining social distancing such as using virtual appointments or staying in your car while waiting for your appointment as opposed to the waiting room.
- Clean or sanitize your hands: While this may sound like old news, it’s an important to always remember to wash or sanitize your hands frequently – especially when touching common surfaces like door handles, buttons or railings.
If you have any questions for our team, please do not hesitate to contact us at 856-596-2233.